There is nothing worse than forgetting someone’s birthday. If you want to keep track of the birthdays of all your friends and family, then Google Calendar could be the best solution for you.
Google Calendar allows you to add birthdays and save them. This way you will never forget to wish a birthday to someone important to you.
Adding birthday to Google Calendar sounds like a straightforward process. However, it is not as intuitive as you might think. If you are using Google Calendar for the first time, then you might need help with the steps.
There are two ways to add birthdays in Google Calendar. If you want to know how to add birthdays to Google Calendar, then you should give a read to this post. We have included all the details you need to know about the steps. The steps are explained vividly, so you don’t find them difficult to follow.
Steps to add birthdays to Google calendar:
- Go to Google Calendars:
- Now on the left hand side make sure the Birthdays check box is checked:
- Now, Go to Google Contacts:
- Now on the Google Contacts click on the Create contact > Create a contact:
- Now, you can create the contact and you can also chose to fill in other informations as well:
- Now, on the contact page scroll down and click on the show more button:
- Now, scroll down to the birthday section and fill out the birth date :
- Next,click on save:
- Now, the calendar will show the birthday of the person: