Making an impactful presentation is not easy. You should be able to communicate your thoughts and ideas to people through your presentation.
Some people will prefer to include spreadsheet data in a slideshow to make their presentation more effective. In this case, you can rely on Google Slides as it allows you to add Google Sheets data into it.
Google Slides is a user-friendly program that is packed with many useful features. All you need is a Google account and you are ready to take advantage of Slides. How To Add Google Sheets To Google Slides.
By linking Sheets to your Google Slide presentation, you can display spreadsheet data without inserting it manually. You can also update and edit the spreadsheet whenever it’s needed.
Now the question is how to add Google Sheets to Google Slides? For your convenience, we have explained the steps in the post below. Go through the details to know what you have to do.
Steps to Add Google Sheets to Google Slides:
- Open Google Slides:
- Open the Google Sheets file that you need the data from:
- Now, select the data you want to add to the slides:
- Now, right-click and select Copy:
- Now, on your Google Slides Presentation, right click on the destination slide and select Paste:
- A small window will appear, asking you how to paste the table, select Link to a spreadsheet, and click paste:
- Now, the sheets will be inserted in the slides: