Google Pay or Chrome Payments is linked with your Google account. It helps you to purchase stuff from Movies, Book stores, and Playstore. Besides that, you can also use Payments to make recurring subscription purchases of Play Music, and G Suite.
In Chrome android, the Payment method works like an auto-fill. It makes it easier to insert the card details on the payment page.
Many of you would ask if it is safe to save payment card details in Chrome. Well, this feature is used by many people and they haven’t faced any issues to date. By adding your payment card details in Chrome, you can save a lot of time.
If you want to know how to add payment cards in Chrome, you are in the right place. In this post, we will tell you how to get it done. All it takes is just a few clicks here and there.
Steps to Add Payment Cards in Chrome:
- Open the Chrome Browser:
- Now, navigate to the right hand side corner menu of the browser > settings:
3. Now, navigate to the Auto-fill section :
4. Next, Select the Payment methods menu:
5. Now, in the payment method click the Add button to add the payment method in it:
6. Next, add your card details and click on save:
7. Your card will be saved in the Chrome: