Google Chrome is considered the best internet browser because of the features it offers. It is a user-friendly browser that is widely used by people all around the world.
Sometimes, we open websites that are non-English or in a language that you don’t understand. In such situations, the translation feature offered by Chrome comes in handy. It automatically translates the website into native or known languages, so you can read it without any difficulties.
The best thing is that the translation happens in real-time. So you don’t have to wait to translate a webpage. All the unreadable foreign text is translated into the selected language.
One thing you should know that Chrome automatically detects the website language and translates it into a preferred one. However, you can select any other language you want.
If you want to know how to auto translate a webpage in Chrome, you must give this article a read.
Steps to Auto translate a webpage in chrome:
- Open the Chrome Browser:
- Now, navigate to the right hand side corner menu of the browser > settings:
- Now, in settings scroll to the bottom and click on the Advanced settings > Langauages:
- Now, expand the language and you will see different menus listed in them:
- Now, choose the Language preference in the order:
- Next, enable the option “offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read”:
- This will in turn translate the web pages if it is not in your language.