Google drive is no doubt one of the best collaboration tools for easy sharing and working simultaneously. A powerful option is to change the owner. Sometimes, there might be a need to transfer ownership if you are leaving a project or company and handing over the data. So how to change owner of Google drive folder?
Steps to change the owner of the Google Drive Folder:
- Go to Google Drive.
- Right-click on the folder you want to share and click on the share button:
- Add people who you want to make the owner if not already added:
- After you have added people to the folder, follow step 2 and you will be prompted with this window:
- Click on the down arrow of the participant and you will see the option Make Owner:
- You will be prompted with confirmation for making the changes click on yes:
That’s it, the owner has changed