Many of you have been using your Gmail for years. But let’s say, you want to change your Gmail name that is linked with your email address. There could be many reasons why you would want to change your Gmail name. But we are not bothered about that.
The good thing is Gmail allows you to change your name associated with your Gmail account. For this, you don’t have to create a new account.
It should be noted that you cannot change your actual email address or username. The only thing you can change is the name linked with that account.
If you are wondering how to change your Gmail name, we have got your back. In this article, we will take the opportunity to explain to you how it’s done. By following just a few simple steps, you can easily change your Gmail name. That said; now let’s walk you through the details.
Steps to change your Gmail name:
- Open Gmail:
- Next, navigate to Settings > See all settings:
- Now, click on Accounts tab:
- Next, you will notice “Send mail as ” option :
- Now, click on Edit info:
- A new window will appear where you can edit the account info :\
- You can change your name on the given text box, write the new name and then click save changes: