When surfing the web through your Chrome browser, computer cookies can come in handy. They keep track of your personal information and items in your shopping cart. Cookies can make online shopping much easier. But at the same time, cookies can also pose a privacy risk because of the amount of personal information they hold.
Computer cookies can record your details and even auto-fill forms on browsers. If you want to protect your privacy, clearing cookies on Chrome is the way out. Now the question is how to clear cookies on Chrome.
In this guide, we will tell you the steps to remove cookies from your Chrome browser. In just a few steps, you can clean cookies and secure your privacy on Chrome. The steps are explained in detail, so you don’t find them difficult to follow. But mind you, these steps are only meant for clearing cookies from Chrome and not any other browser.
Steps to clear cookies on Chrome
- Open Chrome browser on your computer
- Now, on the upper right side of the Chrome you’ll see a three-dot menu, click it:
- The menu options will appear. Now, navigate to More tools > Clear browsing data
- A new window will appear, check the cookie and other site data box to clear it:
- Next, click on the Clear Data button: