There’s no doubt, you will come across plenty of collaboration tools out there. But if you want a simple one, Google Keep is your option.
Google Keep is a cloud-based note-taking application that helps you to keep notes in sync with your devices. It can be accessed from multiple devices and is really easy to use. You can even collaborate with Google Keep notes. Google added this feature to Google Keep long back.
The collaboration feature allows you to share your notes and collaborate with others. If you are using Google Keep for the first time, you might find this feature a bit tricky to use. But no worries, we have got you covered. In this guide, we will tell you how to collaborate with Google Keep notes. If you want to know how you should read this article till the end. We have explained the steps in detail, so it is easier for you to follow.
Steps to collaborate with Google Keep notes:
- Open Google Keep:
- Now, navigate to the note in question:
- Now, At the bottom of the note, you’ll see a row of icons. Click the Collaborator icon (second from the left):
- Now, a new window will appear, where you can type the email address of the collaborator(s):
- After including all the collaborators click Save:
- Now, the notes page will show the collaborators: