When working with presentations, you don’t always get to choose the type of file you receive to work with. Let’s say you have received a file in a non-Google Slides format. What do you do with it?
The good thing is Google Slides helps you to convert PowerPoint presentations to Google Slides file format. So if your boss asks you to convert a PowerPoint presentation, you can get it done using Google Slides.
Now the question is how to convert PowerPoint to Google Slides? It may appear to be a difficult process for those who haven’t done it before. But the steps are simple and easy to follow.
In this guide, we have explained each of the steps in detail. This should help you understand what you have to do to convert your PowerPoint. That said; now let’s walk you through the steps.
Steps to convert PowerPoint to Google Slides:
- Open Google Drive
- Select “New” in the upper left-hand corner of the screen:
- Next, Select “File Upload”
- Once the Document is Uploaded, right click and select “Open With,” then select “Google Slides.”
- Next, the document will open:
- Next, navigate to File > Save as Google Slides: