When it comes to top email services, Gmail always ranks at the top. It has been around for over decades and is the best email service you will ever use. Gmail packs many useful features that make it stand out from its peers. One of them is the option to create a group email.
There are times when you want to send the same email to multiple people. Instead of sending it individually to everyone, you can simply create a group email in your Gmail account.
Now the question is how to create a group email in Gmail? If you are not sure of the steps, no worries, we have got your back. In this post, we will tell you how it’s done. All you have to do is follow the steps correctly. You can create as many email groups as you want in your Gmail account. That said; now let’s walk you through the steps.
Steps to create a group email in Gmail:
- Open Google Contacts:
- Now, Hover over the contacts and select the contacts you want to create a group:
- Now, click on the “Manage Label” icon :
- Now, click on “Create Label”:
- Now, you will be prompted to enter the name of the group, enter the name and click Save:
- Next, Open Gmail:
- Next, click the “Compose” button and on the To, field write the group name and select it:
- Now all the people from the group will be added to Gmail:
Also, check out How to Download Google Docs? to know more.