If your business uses a lot of newsletters, outsourcing it will just add up to your costs. Instead of letting that happen, you should learn to create newsletters on your own.
You must be wondering, how to do that. Well, did you know that Google Docs allows you to create newsletters? You can create as many newsletters as you want for free, using just Google Docs templates.
To keep your followers and customers engaged, you need to communicate with them. This requires regular scheduling of newsletters. With Google Docs by your side, you can whip up newsletters anytime you need them.
So how to create a newsletter in Google Docs? To help you out, we have shared the steps below. All you have to do is just follow them and you will be good to go.
Steps to create a newsletter in Google Docs:
- Open Google Docs:
- On the right-bottom hand side, you will see a Plus button. Hover over it, and choose template:
- Now, a new window will appear, chose any Newsletter template you wish to use:
- A new Document window will open with the newsletter template:
- Edit the newsletter template according to your content preferences, and select all and copy the whole document.
- Now, head to Gmail and click on the compose button and paste the template into the text area: