With the world becoming more and more digitized, people are gradually shifting towards the integration of digital resources into their personal and professional lives. What started out as basic pen and paper agreements are now popular as digital agreements. They are a lot more accessible, safer and not to mention, very well-articulated and designed too.
But, don’t you want to hold consistency in your digital signature? If the thought has crossed your mind, behold because you aren’t the only one. Seeing this concern rise rampantly, Google Drawings allow you to create your digital signature from scratch. This can be done for safekeeping or use it when you sign digital contracts.
If you are confused about How to create digital signature using Google Drawings, this post is just the guide you need. The step-by-step process will make this ride an easy one for you to tame.
Steps to create digital signature using Google Drawings:
- Open Google Docs:
- Now, navigate to menu bar > Insert:
- Next, click Drawing > +New
- Next, the drawing board will open:
- Now, Click > > choose Scribble:
- Next, draw your signature just how you normally would:
- Once you’re done, click Save and close:
- Now, you can use the signature on your documents: