Google Forms is one of the most versatile tools offered by Google. You can use it for various purposes like collecting information, checkout page, conducting data, etc. Not just that, but you can even link Google Forms with other G Suit apps like Google Sheets, Google Slides to work efficiently.
If you are using Google Forms for the first time, chances are you don’t know how to use it. In that case, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will tell you how to create Google Forms.
For help, we have provided a step-by-step guide to creating Google Forms. All you have to do is follow the steps correctly and you will be good to go. Once you learn how to use Google Forms, you can use it for work purposes like conducting surveys and others. So without wasting time, let’s take a look at the details.
Steps to create Google Forms:
- Go to Google Forms:
- On the Google Forms page click the “+” icon on the bottom right corner:
- Next, click the Create New Form button:
- Next, the Google Forms page will open:
- Next, you can add the question on the text field:
- You can also change the type of question on the dropdown beside the text area:
- Next, you can create questions for the forms:
Checkout, more Google Forms Tips