Google Keep may not be as popular as the other Google apps, but it is definitely worth the attention. It is a part of Google Now and part of Evernote. Besides that, it comes with plenty of features that make it more efficient. It is designed to work seamlessly between your Chrome browser, Android device, and Chromebook.
Google Keep is an app that can do more than just keeping notes. You can use this app to create location-based reminders. For instance, it can remind of you an important place to arrive or a meeting you need to attend. If you want to know how to create location-based reminders in Keep, you have come to the right place. Go through the steps explained in this post and you will know what to do. For convenience we have explained each of the steps in detail, so you don’t find it confusing to follow.
Steps to create location-based reminders in Keep:
- Open Google Keep:
- Next, create a new task in Google keep or use the existing task and hover over it:
- You will notice different options appear, click on the icon:
- Now select the Pick place option from the drop-down:
- Now, you will be able to enter the location, when you are in the location you will get a reminder from Google Keep:
- Enter the location and click Save: