With the marketing teams of all companies getting strong, you need to clear your mailboxes regularly. Deleting many emails at once does seem like the best option. Gmail does provide an easy way to bulk delete emails.
Steps to delete all emails on Gmail
- Go to Gmail
- On the top left side and you will find a check box. You can click on the check box to select all the emails. Gmail only defaults to 50 emails.
- You can also click on the down arrow to specify any specific type of emails (like read, unread, starred, unstarred and so on).
- To select all the emails, Select the option “Select all conversation” in Primary:
- Now, press the Delete icon, and all the emails will be moved to bin:
- Now, on the left pane, move to Bin:
- Now, you will see an option to empty the bin, click that and all your emails will be deleted