Whenever you use chrome, you might get some pop-ups that contain malware, unwanted windows, and advertisements. But then in many instances, you would also encounter some web pages which require these pop-ups. You would need to unblock these pop-ups by disabling the pop-up blocker occasionally. You can change the setting of the pop-up blockers through the browser’s options of the settings in the site permission or the privacy section.
The unwanted pop-ups are another most annoying part when you are browsing with pop-ups that frequently cover your screen with ads and other malware or unwanted windows. But then there is a solution to the same, these days many apps have this feature of pop-ups blocker so that you will be able to block the pop-ups. You can refer to the below article to know how to disable pop up blocker on Chrome to allow websites to show necessary popups while browsing.
Steps to disable pop up blocker on Chrome:
- Open Chrome on your computer:
- On the upper right-hand side of Chrome, click on the three-dot menu:
- Next, click on the settings option:
- Now in the settings window, navigate to Privacy and security
- In Privacy and security settings, go to Site settings
- Now, in the Site settings, navigate to Pop Ups and redirects:
- Next, in this section turn off/toggle the allowed switch :