Are you looking for a way to quickly duplicate a page in Google docs?
Whether you’re creating a template, making multiple copies of the same document, or just need to save time on formatting, duplication is essential. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps to duplicating pages in Google Docs. Let’s begin!
- The first step is to open your desired document in Google Docs.
- Once the document has been opened, select the “Insert” option from the top menu bar.
- From here, select “Page break” and insert it on the page that will be duplicated. This will serve as a marker for where you want to split up the document.
- Next, click on the “Edit” tab from the top menu bar and select “Find and replace” from the drop down list. Type “^p” into the search field and click on “Find all.” This will locate all of your page breaks within your document.
- Now highlight each page break one by one, right click on it and select “Copy” from the drop down list. After copying each page break, move them one after another at the end of each page until they are all located at the end of your document.
Finally, highlight all of your copied page breaks together and right click again selecting “Paste special” then selecting “Move selection”. This will move each copy of your original page break one after another until they reach the bottom of your document. Click ok once finished and voila! You have duplicate pages in Google Docs!
Duplicating pages in Google docs can help save time when formatting documents or creating templates. By following these simple steps outlined above, you can easily make multiple copies of any document with ease.
So why not give it a try today? We guarantee that once you do, you won’t look back!