Bookmark is a useful feature that helps you to save a particular web page, so you can access it quickly when needed. Just like all other web browsers, even Google Chrome has the bookmark feature.
But how to export bookmarks from Chrome? Sometimes you may feel the need to export bookmarks to keep them backed up. In case, you didn’t know Chrome bookmarks cannot be visited from other browsers. So if you are going to use some other browser, then you will have to export the bookmarks saved in your Chrome browser.
Chrome gives you the ease to both import and export bookmarks. But in this guide, we are going to talk only about exporting bookmarks from Chrome. Those of you who are not familiar with the steps can take the help of this guide. We have laid down a step-by-step guide to help you out. All you have to do is just follow the steps below.
Steps to export bookmarks from Chrome:
- Open Chrome browser:
- Click the three-dot menu on the top right-hand side of the browser:
- Next, navigate to Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager:
- The Bookmark Window will open, click on the three-dot menu on the top right side:
- Next, on the menu you will find “Export Bookmarks” option, select it:
- Next, chose the location you want to save the bookmark to, it will save the bookmark in HTML format and click on Save:
Your Bookmarks will be exported successfully
If you found this post helpful, you can also checkout other Chrome tips and tricks.