Unless you are a YouTuber or you work with different kinds of YouTube video content for your work, you wouldn’t know the importance of exporting the YouTube video comments to the Google Sheets. It can be for research purposes, for personal work and assignments or even for future references or legal procedures.
Since this individual action involving YouTube video comments and the Google Sheet is so uncommon and rare, it isn’t surprising that not many users even know that the same can be done. Keeping track of the YouTube comments on the video can ensure a better learning curve if you are just starting.
In this post, we will explore how to export YouTube video comments to Google Sheet without paying any extra money or needing to download any additional software for the same. All the steps mentioned can be done in the mentioned applications with a few minutes to spare.
- Open Youtube video that you want to copy the comments of:
- Next, right-click on the video and copy the video link:
- Next, navigate to the Export Comments website:
5. Now, paste the video URL on the website and click the “Start Export Process” Button:
6. After the process is done you can download the CSV or Excel file :