Ever since the onset of the pandemic, people have started appreciating video conferencing technologies like Google Meet and Zoom. While the latter stood out with the grid feature right off the bat, things have had a rocky start for Google Meet.
But, there’s light at the end of the tunnel. If you thought that the grid feature is only available on Zoom, you are mistaken. Following the updates rolled out in April 2020, the developers behind Google Meet have addressed people’s nuances and integrated the grid view to allow everyone on a single screen for easier communication.
The Google Meet grid view is available on the Chrome extension, making it a lot more accessible. If you are confused about how to get grid view on google meet and enable and use it while in the middle of a video conference, this guide should answer all your questions with a comprehensive approach.
Steps to get grid view on google meet:
- Start or join a Google Meet:
2. Let others join the meeting:
3. At the bottom right, click the three dots icon:
4. Now, Click “Change layout.”
5. Now, you will see different layout you can change the meet, click on the tiled option:
6. Now, you will see the participants in grid view in the meeting: