If you are using Google Calendar for a public event, you would want to keep the guest list private. By doing so, only the admin will be able to see the guest list.
Maintaining a guest list with Google Calendar helps you to see who all you have invited and the responses you have received from the guests. For events with more than 100 guests, Google Calendar will automatically hide the guest list. This will happen regardless of the selection you make. Also, people who have permission to edit your Google Calendar can view your guest list.
It should also be noted that if your Google Calendar event includes a Google Meet room, your guests can see the people present during the call.
If you are wondering how to hide the guest list in Google Calendar, we can help. All you have to do is follow the steps given below.
Steps to hide the guest list in Google Calendar:
- Go to Google Calendar:
- Now click on the event you have created:
- Next, click on the pencil edit button of the event:
- Next, you will see the events page:
- On the Event page on the right hand side you will notice the Guest list check box, uncheck it:
- Next, on the top of the page click the save button: