Google Sheets is a useful spreadsheet program designed for users. It is used to record and organise important data by businesses and individuals.
Like most other spreadsheet programs, Google Sheets also has all the important features you need. For instance, it allows you to make bar graphs based on the recorded data.
With the help of this feature, you can turn your data into an easy format. It helps you to showcase the meaning of your data that would otherwise be difficult to understand.
Now, the question is how to make a bar graph in Google Sheets. Some of you may be intimated by the steps. But it is easier than it sounds. All you have to do is just follow the right steps and you will have your bar graph ready. To help you out, we have provided a guide below. Follow the steps and you will know what to do.
Steps to make a bar graph in Google Sheets
- Select the data you want to plot a graph on:
- Now, navigate to Insert > Graph and click that:
- Now, select the Graph you want to plot, here we will choose the Bar graph
- You can also customize the graph according to your need :
- Now, you can see the graph on your sheet: