Google Drive is undoubtedly one of the best services offered by Google. It serves as the perfect storage solution for all your important files, documents, images, videos, etc. But it can be more than that when you want it too. What we mean is that you can make a business card in Google Drive.
There is a possibility that many of you were not aware of this until today. This is why we are here to teach you how to make a business card in Google Drive.
It is a very simple process and doesn’t need any experience. Google Drive offers you three ways to create your business card. This is only if you don’t want to make it from scratch.
In the post below, we have included the steps to creating a business card in Drive. All you need to do is follow all the steps correctly and you can have your business card in no time.
Steps to make a business card in Google Drive:
- Open Google Drive:
- Now, navigate to New > More > Google Drawing:
- Now, Google Drawing will open:
- Go to File > Page setup > Custom and enter the values in inches, pixels, or points (Standard size of a business card is 8.9 x 5.1 cms. or a 1.75 ratio):
- The Drawings canvas is transparent by default. Choose the background color you want for your card with a right-click anywhere on the canvas.
- Go to View > Snap To > Grids / Guides and enable the Snap to Grid and Snap to Guides options to insert and align objects with better precision.
- Now, our canvas is ready. All we have to do is creatively use Shapes, the Text Box (for Fonts), and Images (add your logo) to personalize your business card.
Also, check out How to Edit a PDF in Google Drive? to know more.