The Google calendar is used for scheduling events and meetings. When you schedule the meetings or events over the Google Calendar you would get reminders on every upcoming event. So, you would always be prepared for what comes next.
You could also customize Google Calendar based upon your choice by visiting the settings option. There are many more benefits of the Google calendar. If you are here to know how to make a calendar in Google sheets, then you are at the right place. The whole process of inserting the Google Calendar into Sheets is very easy.
Steps to insert a Calendar in Google Sheets:
- Go to Google Drive
- Click on the New button:
- Click on Google sheets drop-down and select “From a template” option:
- A new window will open where you can select the current year or previous years calendar for the sheet:
- Click on the calendar year you wish to have
Steps to make a calendar in Google Sheets without using a template
- Open a blank sheet
- Now, enter the day of the week on the cell, and drag the blue square to autofill the remaining days:
- Next, we need to add the date, similarly, enter the initial date and drag to autocomplete the next cells :