Rather than presenting a vast set of data in numbers, the simple way out to this is to visualize the statistical information in graphs and charts. One of the most significant among these is the pie charts. The pie charts are circles of two dimensions divided into a few slices. On the whole, the pie chart represents the sum of the whole data wherein each slice represents the percentage of that particular section. You could use pie charts as they are very simple and understandable.
The visual representations of data are a more effective form of communication than statistical numbers. It allows you to see a large set of data at one glance. The Google sheet also allows you to manipulate the data whenever you want. To know more about how to make a pie chart in Google sheets keep reading the article.
Steps to make a pie chart in Google Sheets:
- Select the data range you want to plot a pie chart of:
- Now, navigate to Insert > Chart
- A new side pane with different graph options will appear on the right side of the screen
- From the dropdown, select the graph type as Pie chart:
- Next, if you wish, you can also customize various aspects of the chart by navigating to the customize pane :
- Your Pie chart will be visible beside your data in the sheet