To print continuous page numbers across tabs Google Sheets, you must select all the sheet tabs. However, it’s not like what you do in Excel.
In Microsoft Excel, you can easily select multiple sheets for printing as well as for other purposes. It allows you to select the tabs from within the tab bar. Or you can use the shortcut keys Shift or Ctrl. All you have to do is hold down either of the keys and click the tabs that you want to choose.
However, this option is not yet available in Google Sheets. So how to print continuous page numbers across tabs in Google Sheets? No worries, because we have got your back. In the post below we have provided a detailed guide containing all the steps. All you have to do is follow the steps and you should be able to get it done.
Steps to Print Continuous page numbers Across Tabs in Google Sheets:
- Open the Google sheets which you wish to print:
- Next, navigate to File > Print
- Now, on the print settings panel on the right-hand side of your screen, select “Workbook” below “Print”.
- Now, under Selection section, select All Sheets and or unselect the sheets you click Apply:
- Now, click Header and footers:
- Now, select the “Page numbers ” option :
Also, check out How to Freeze Rows in Google Sheets? to know more.