You must have noticed that you are signed in to your Chrome user profile whenever you log into your Google account. This may not be ideal for so many reasons. If you are someone who keeps switching from one web account to another, you may find this a little bothering. But no worries, you can always remove your account from Chrome to keep it separate.
Now the question is how to remove Google account from Chrome? It is very simple to remove your Google account from Chrome only if you know the correct steps.
To help you out, we have laid down a step-by-step guide in the post below. All you have to do is follow the steps correctly and you should be able to remove your Google account from Chrome. This will help prevent Chrome from automatically signing in the first place. That being said, let’s walk you through the steps now.
Steps to remove Google account from Chrome:
- Go to Google chrome
- Now on the top right side, click on the profile icon, if you are already logged in you will see your profile picture:
- Now, on the profile page click on the gear icon.
- Next, a new window will appear displaying all the accounts that are logged in the Chrome
- Next on the profile icon, click on the three dots :
- Next, click on Remove this person: