Google Meet has made work video calls easier than ever before. It is a smooth app that enables you to conduct video conferences online.
No matter, how good or efficient the app is, there are moments when you get stuck in the video call. If that has happened to you in a meeting, you could send messages to let the other people know.
Yes, Google Meet has the option for sending messages as well. If you want to know how to send messages in Google Meet, then we can help you with it.
In this brief guide, we are going to explain to you the steps you need to follow to send messages in Google Meet. It is a very simple thing and anyone can do it. All you have to do is just follow the steps given below. You can use this feature whenever it’s needed.
Steps to send messages in Google Meet:
- Go to Google Meet:
- Next, start a meeting by clicking on New Meeting or join an existing meeting:
- Next on the meeting, screen:
- On the Screen, you will notice the message box, click it:
- Next, the message bar will open, where you can type the message and send it to the meet recipient :
- All the messages that are sent will show on the messages bar:
Also, checkout more Google Meet Tips and Tricks.