The print area in Google sheet can be changed in two ways, by either changing layout on-page or by printing certain cells only. You can set a print area over the Google sheets for printing the sheets for even the selected cells. The steps involved to print the document or the selected cell in Google sheet are very easy and simple.
You could also adjust the printing settings of the Google sheets. You could also print from the Google sheets via the iOS and the Android Google sheets app. It also gives you control over the ways you can print your pages and allows the user in adjusting the scaling formatting options and the layout of the spreadsheet. If you are very new to the interface and unaware of how to set print area in Google sheets, you can refer to the article below.
Steps to set print area in Google sheets:
- select the cells you want to print
- Next, navigate to File > Print. Alternatively, you may press Ctrl+P
- Now, the printing window will appear with many options like Paper size, orientation, formatting, and many more
- To print a selected section of the sheet, change the print option to Selected cells:
- Next, click on the Next button and either print your document or save it as a PDF