You must have heard about Google Chatbots. One of the most popular ones is the Meet bot. It is used to integrate Chat with Calendar using machine learning and natural language processing. It helps you to automatically schedule and manage your meetings.
Meet bot will go through the calendars of all the people present in the room and set an appropriate time to meet and respond. If you want to know how to set up a meet bot in Google Chat, then you are in the right place.
In this post, we will give you a set-by-step guide that will help you to set up a meet bot in your Google Chat. This is a useful feature that comes in handy when fixing meetings with people. Go through the steps and you will know what to do. For your convenience, we have explained each of the steps in detail.
Steps to set up a meet bot in Google Chat:
1. Open Google Chat:
2. Now, on the left hand pane you will find Find people, room, bots search bar:
3. Click on the bar and click Find a Bot:
4. Next type Meet :
5. Next click on the Message button on the page:
6. The Bot will be added to the side pane where the chat are:
6. Your Meet Bot can answer questions and schedule tasks in your calendar such as:
Reschedule or cancel a meeting
Look up your schedule
Modify a meeting that was just scheduled