With the onset of the pandemic, remote working has become the new norm. There’s no denying that working from home has huge benefits, especially when you have apps like Google Meet.
Google Meet is a great video conferencing platform that allows you to share screens, group chat, and more. It includes essential features that you will want in a video conferencing app.
If you have used Google Meet, you will know that it lacks the audio feature. For now, the tech giant is yet to come up with an ideal solution. How To Share Audio In Google Meet.
This leaves us with the question “how to share audio in Google Meet?” There are few workarounds that could solve this problem.
In this guide, we will take the opportunity to share with you the steps to sharing audio in Meet. So if you are interested to know how it’s done, you should give this article a read. Make sure to follow all the steps correctly.
- Open Google Meet, meeting:
- Click on the “People” icon in the top-right section to open more options:
- Now, select “Present now,” then choose “A tab” from the listed options.
- Now, click on the tab you want to present from the list that displays on your screen, then click Share, make sure the Share Audio check box is checked:
- Now, the shared tab will share the audio to the meeting: