Google Drive is a highly useful service offered by Google. It is used by millions of users around the world. It provides great storage space for all your important documents, files, images, videos, etc.
Another great feature of Drive is that it allows you to create and works with Google Docs within the interface. Working with Google Docs allows you to create spreadsheets, documents, online forms, drawings, and presentations.
Once you have created these files, you want to share them with others. It is easier to share the files with another Drive user. But how to share Drive files with non-Google workspace users? Well, no worries, because we have got your back.
In this post, we are going to provide you the steps to sharing Drive files with a non-Google workspace user. Just follow the steps correctly and you are good to go.
Steps to Share Drive files with non-Google Workspace users:
- Open a google document or Google Drive folder or file:
- Now, right-click the file or folder and click share:
- Now, the sharing pop up will appear, enter the email of the recipient and click Done:
- The recipient will receive an email like this:
- Once the recipient opens the link, the recipient will receive a pin code they have to enter in order to access the content:
Also, check out How to Add Google Drive to File Explorer to know more.