There are so many reasons why you would want to share your Google Calendar, especially if you are working online. Sharing Google Calendar provides a convenient way to stay updated on what other team members are doing.
Since many team members are working on different projects, it becomes easier when you start sharing Google calendars. Not just that, but it also makes it easy to plan meetings, conferences, and other events.
If you want to know how to share Google calendar, you are in the right place. In this post, we will provide you the steps that you need to follow to share your Google calendar with others. Not just team members, you can share your Google calendar with whoever you want. The steps are really simple to follow. To make things easier we have explained the steps in detail.
Steps to share Google Calendar:
- Go to Google calendar:
- Now, On the left, find the “My calendars” section. expand the section , click the Down arrow:
- Now, hover over the calendar you want to share and click on the three dots :
- Now, click on the Settings and sharing option:
- Now,navigate to “Share with specific people” section:
- Now,on this section, click on the add people and add the email address of the people you want to share the calendar to:
- Add the people on the calendar and click on Send:
Your calendar will be shared successfully: