Google Drive is possibly one of the best products offered by Google. You can use it to upload, download and share files with your friends, colleagues, and family. The best thing about Google Drive is that it can be accessed from any place and device you want.
Sometimes you may feel the need to share folders with colleagues. No matter, how big the folder size is, you can share it through Google Drive. All you have to do is share Google Drive link with the person. There are two things you can do when you share the link. You can either allow the person to organize, add and edit the folder or just view it.
If you want to know how to share Google Drive link, you are in the right place. In this post, we are going to share the steps with you. We have explained the steps in detail, so you don’t have any confusion.
Steps to share Google Drive Link:
- Open Google Drive
- Select the file you wish to share and right click on the file:
- Click on the Share option:
- Next, a new window will open where you can choose who can view the file and change its permissions:
- Now, you can either add specific people emails to only let them access in the Add people and groups section
- Or you can also change the settings by clicking on the change in the Get Link section:
- Now, you will be able to change the access of the file to restricted, anyone with the link or to your group:
- Now, click on the Done button and copy the link and share it with the person you want to share the file with: