Google Drive is possibly one of the best products offered by Google. It not only allows you to upload and store all your files, but you can also access them from any device you are logging in to.
Besides all this Google Drive also allows you to share videos with other Google Drive users. It takes just a few simple steps and you can share as many videos as you want. This feature is useful if you have a big video file to send. All you have to do is upload the files on your Google Drive account and then you can share them with whoever you wish.
If you want to know how to share videos on Google Drive in detail, you are in the right place. Just follow the steps explained below and you will be good to go. This is one of the easiest ways to share videos and other files.
Steps to share videos on Google Drive:
- Open Google Drive
- Click on the New + button
- Click on the File upload button and upload the video you want to upload to the drive:
- Now, upload the video you want to share, wait for it to finish uploading
- Now, right-click on the video and select the Share option:
- A new window will pop up now select the sharing option to “Anyone with the link” so that anyone with the link can view the video. If you want to share with only specific people, add their respective emails to the list.