Gmail is the first email service that comes to our mind. It’s prompt, reliable and comes with a lot of features too. People who receive a lot of work mails find it difficult to categorize the mails.
There are different reasons for different people wanting to categorize emails. If you are a businessman, you probably receive hundreds of marketing emails every day. It occupies your storage space which is why getting rid of the unnecessary ones is important. Now, separating the necessary ones from the unnecessary emails manually becomes impossible.
By learning how to sort Gmail by sender, people can now categorize their mails in particular groups and delete the entire group consisting of unnecessary emails. Sorting mails by sender also save people time. You can easily forward the important emails to your colleagues. To put it in other words, learning how to sort emails help you to manage your Gmail better. It gives you more control of the influx of emails and helps you stay organized.
Steps to sort Gmail by sender:
- In Gmail right-click on any email and click Find emails from the sender:
- Now, you can view all the messages from the sender:
- In the Google search bar, click on the drop down button and a search filter will appear, where you can filter the search.
- In the drop down menu, you can search the person’s name you want to check the emails:
- You can also tinker more options to further enhance your search like by mentioning size, ‘has the words’ attributes, etc.