It doesn’t matter if you work in a corporation or you are an entrepreneur, it is quite common to have multiple calendars for arranging and organizing different appointments. You aren’t the only person doing the same.
But, having two separate calendars increases the workload and navigation involved in the process. Not only do you have to keep up with the individual calendars and go back and forth, but you also might end up missing important appointments that you scheduled ahead of time.
This is where you need to take charge and control things. Thankfully, if you use Outlook calendar as an extra, you can sync the same with Google Calendar and streamline the user experience for the better. This guide highlights all the important steps involved in How to sync outlook calendar with google calendar for easier time management.
Steps to sync outlook calendar with google calendar:
- Open, and log in to office 365 account:
- Next, go to Outlook and click on Settings and View All Outlook Settings:
- Next, navigate to Calendar > Shared Calendars:
- Next, navigate to the “Publish Calendar” and enter the email address to share to:
- Next, right-click and copy the ICS link :
- Open Google Calendar and tap on Other calendars + at the bottom of the page and select “From URL”:
- Next, paste the link saved and tap on “Add calendar”
- Among other calendars, you’ll see a new calendar that you can select: