Browser notifications are a useful feature that keeps you updated about what’s going on with your favourite websites. Based on your likes and preferences, it shows you previews of football scores, emails, and other stuff. It allows you to take a quick look at the updates without even visiting the website.
Just like many other browsers, even Chrome has this feature. It sends you notifications on various things that you might be interested in. But sometimes, it can get a little annoying, especially when Chrome starts showing you unwanted ads and spam. In this case, you should turn off the notifications in Chrome.
If you want to know how to turn off notifications in Chrome, we have got your back. All you have to do is follow the steps given below and you will be good to go. So without wasting any more time, let’s check out the steps.
Steps to turn off notifications in Chrome
- Open Chrome browser:
- Click the three-dot menu on the top right-hand side of the browser:
- Next, click on Settings and navigate to the Privacy and Security:
- Next, navigate to the Site Settings tab :
- Next, you will see the Notification in the Permissions section, click it:
- The Notification section will show all the sites that can send you notifications and sites which the user have blocked from sending notifications:
- You can completely disable notification from all the sites by turning off the “Sites can send you notification” switch.