Google Meet is currently one of the best video conferencing platforms available out there. There’s hardly any company that hasn’t used Google Meet in the last two years.
Google Meet is designed to make video conferencing easy. It includes many important features that come in handy when you are attending a meeting. How To Use A Whiteboard In Google Meet.
One of the important features is Whiteboard. It is a built-in tool that is used during brainstorming sessions. It serves as a powerful visualisation tool.
The built-in whiteboard tool is called Jamboard in Google Meet. In case you don’t know how to use a whiteboard in Google Meet, we can help.
Fortunately, using a whiteboard in Meet is not difficult. In this post, we are going to explain the steps in detail. All you have to do is just follow the steps correctly and you will be good to go.
- Open Google Meet:
- Next, Join or start a new meeting.
- Next, on the meeting page, and tap on the “Activities” button from the bottom right-hand side of the screen:
- Next, click on the “Whiteboarding” option:
- Next, Choose from the two options. You can either create a new whiteboard by clicking on “Start a new whiteboard” or load an existing one from your Drive.
- The Whiteboard will appear on the screen, here you can draw anything and share