Everyone wants their documents to look professional and sleek. But how do you make sure your work stands out? One way to do so is by using a background image or color in Google Docs. In this blog post, we’ll explain how to set a background image or color in your documents.
Adding a Background Color to Your Document
Google Docs makes it easy to change the background color of your document. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open your document in Google Docs and select “File” from the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select “Page Setup” from the dropdown menu.
- Under “Page Color,” select “Choose Color”
- Select any color from the palette that appears, or enter a hex code for an exact color match if needed. The background will instantly be changed!
Adding a Background Image to Your Document
If you want a more unique look for your document, you can also add an image as its background instead of just a plain color. Here’s how:
- Select “Insert” from the menu bar at the top of the page and then select “Image” from the dropdown menu that appears.
- 2. Choose either upload an image file or search for one online using Google’s image search engine; whichever option works best for you!
- 3. Once your image is uploaded, click on it to select it and drag it until it covers all of your text (it may take some trial-and-error).
- 4. Right-click on your image and select “Arrange” from the dropdown menu that appears; then select “Send Backward” so that all text is visible when viewed on screen, but still has a nice backdrop behind it!
- 5. Now you have successfully added an image as a background in Google Docs!
With just a few clicks, you can easily set any background image or color in Google Docs to give your documents a unique, stylish look!
Whether you’re making presentations for work or school projects, adding a stylish background is sure to impress those who view them. So why not give it a try today? You won’t regret it!