By now we are all familiar with Google Chat. It has become highly popular in recent times. This instant messaging platform comes with loads of features to give you a better user experience.
Did you know that you could turn on Drive notifications on Google Chat? This is a useful feature and you should know how to use it. Once you enable Drive notifications, you will never have to miss a notification again.
Since Google Drive is used for storing and sending files, it is an important application for many people. So if you are wondering how to turn on Drive notifications on Google Chat, you are in the right place. We are here to teach you the steps. For your convenience, we have laid down a step-by-step guide below. All you have to do is go through the guide and follow the steps correctly.
Steps to turn on Drive notifications on Google Chat:
- Open Google Chat:
2. Now, on the left hand pane you will find Find people, room, bots search bar:
3. Click on the bar and click Find a Bot:
4. Next type Google drive on the search bar and click on the Message Button:
5. Now, Google Drive will be added to the chat list :
6. Next, You can then choose to turn Drive notifications on (and off if you change your mind):
7. In Chat, you’ll see Open Drive Settings to manage what notifications you’d like to receive
8. Next, a new window will open, where you can select which notifications you want to receive and click Done:
Also, checkout more Google Chat Tips and Tricks.