It doesn’t matter if you are writing an assignment or working on a company project, when you are creating Google docs, the last thing that you want is to make it seem cramped and congested in the file.
The majority of the readers get bored reading a file on Google Docs because the content isn’t properly aligned and spaced out. This doesn’t look pleasing to the eyes, not to mention that it also affects the readability of the file. On Google Docs, the standard default space is 1.15, which isn’t bad but not the best too. .
Double spacing is a standard for school assignments and even professional projects that you are writing. This article explores the steps that you need to follow for how to create double-space in Google docs to make the files look more presentable and pleasing with good readability as well.
- Open Google Docs, document:
- Next, select the paragraph you want to insert double space:
- Next, navigate to the toolbar and click the “Line Spacing” icon:
- Next, In the drop-down menu that appears, click “Double.”
- Double space on your document will be applied: