Google has been releasing new and exciting features across all its products on a regular basis. We love Google docs, don’t we? Sometimes, it can be difficult to get hold of a few options though. We thought to cover an important feature that you need very often i.e, “how to add columns in Google docs”.
As this is a required and important feature, Google hasn’t missed to include it. In cases when you want to create a sales pamphlet, newsletter, or newspaper publication, you wonder how to make a column in Google docs. Well, we will cover the same for you below:
Steps to add columns in Google Docs
- Navigate to Google docs menu bar > Format > Columns
- Next, select any column type. Now you should be able to make three columns in Google docs or make 2 columns in Google docs.
- You can also select More options for customizing Number of columns and spacing and the Apply:
- Once all the changes are applied, the page will look something like this:
- Now while typing, the text will be divided into columns as shown below:
- You can also add header by going to Insert > headers and footers > Header
- Now add your header and your document will be ready
If you would like to know how to add a signature to your documents then please check out this article.