With the built-in forwarding options in Gmail, its users can forward multiple emails in Gmail as regular attachments and emails in the most hassle-free way. In this step-by-step guide, we will show you how to use the Gmail web version.
Maybe the side business you started has gained momentum. In fact, your side business might have become so busy that you may desire to separate a few emails and forward them to a new email account. This makes one of the best ways to keep things organized for your business, be it big or small, and ensure that your personal inbox is free from any unwanted chaos.
However, there are a number of ways to quickly and easily forward multiple emails in Gmail. Manually forwarding related emails can become an arduous task when you are running on a busy schedule. In situations like this, knowing how to forward multiple emails in Gmail automatically can serve as the best solution.
If you have been looking for one of the best ways to organize multiple emails, by mass forwarding them, then following the below-mentioned steps can help you get the job done and dusted almost effortlessly. So let’s get started!
The built-in feature in Gmail allows you to forward emails to single recipients. Sometimes, there is a need to forward emails to multiple recipients because of business reasons.
Learn how to forward multiple emails in Gmail here. There’s a simple trick that can help you achieve this. The email filtering option is a neat way to achieve this.
Steps to automatically forward emails to multiple recipients in Gmail:
- First, make sure all the recipient’s forwarding addresses have already been added and enabled. Reference link from Google Support: Automatically forward emails to another account
- Go to Gmail> Settings > See all settings
- Next, Go to Filters and Blocked Addresses
- Now click on “create a new filter”.
- Now, specify the filter you want to create for specific emails and also to which email address you want to forward it.
- After specifying the Filter, click on “create Filter”.
- You can create up to 20 Filters that forward to other addresses.
Wondering what other such things can help boost your productivity? Go ahead and check other tips and tools we have.