Isn’t it absolutely necessary to sign documents online now? Gone are the days when you had to physically sign a document and send it to someone. Now, everyone prefers signing documents online. Google Docs offers a great feature to add signatures without too much hassle. No doubt Google docs is the most preferred choice for everyone now. Whether it’s businesses or individuals, everyone prefers the simplicity of Google Drive in the consumer and Google Workspace version.
Steps to Insert Signature in Google docs:
Below are some steps you can follow to easily add Signature in Google Docs. We will be using Google drawing in combination with Google Docs to achieve this:
- Browse to Google Docs menu bar > Insert
- Then, Navigate to Drawing and click on “+ New” option.
- Next, Click on dropdown and select Scribble
- Now draw your signature. You can also customize the color, line weight and size as your wish
- One you are satisfied with the result, click the “Save and Close” button
- Now, you can move your signature to your desired location and resize it accordingly
Isn’t it simple? Hope this helps. Check out more Google Docs tips and tricks.