Most often using orientation in portrait mode for the documents makes sense but occasionally when you have large tables to look at, it requests much more horizontal space. In such a case, you might then need to change the orientation into landscape mode.
Google doc allows you to change the page orientation from portrait to horizontal mode of the entire document though it does not let you change the orientation to just the section or some parts. This feature of changing orientation from portrait mode to the horizontal mode of the entire document could still be very useful.
It does not involve complex steps to change the orientation. There are few simple steps that you can follow to change it. The post below contains all the information regarding how to change orientation to landscape in Google docs in a very lucid language that you could easily understand.
Steps to change orientation to landscape in Google Docs:
- Open a document in Google Docs:
- In the toolbar, navigate to File > Page Setup
- A new window will open displaying different options:
- In the orientation, set the orientation to Landscape and click OK
- Your document will be set to Landscape orientation: