So, you have a PDF sheet that has a list of all the important data that you need to transfer into a Google Sheet. Your first thought is doing it manually, right? But, when you have hundreds of rows and columns of data, manually entering all the data from the PDF into the Google Sheets spreadsheet is the last thing anyone wants to do.
In such cases, your best bet would be to know the simple way in which you can convert your PDF file to Google Sheets. It is an automated workflow and takes very little time for you to get done with.
However, for first-time users, we understand that things might be quite complicated. Don’t worry though because this post explores all the steps, roadblocks that you will need to overcome to how to convert PDF to Google Sheets.
Steps to convert PDF to Google Sheets:
- Open the PDF file in Google Drive:
2. Click on the button on top that says ‘Open with’:
3. In the dropdown menu that appears, select the ‘+Connect more apps’ option:
4. Now, this will open the Google Workspace Marketplace, from where you can find the apps you need, In the search bar on top, type ‘pdf table extractor’:
5. Select the PDF Table ExtractorApp from the app options:
6. Install the app, by clicking the install button:
7. Allow all the permissions asked and click Allow:
8. Once again click on the button on top that says ‘Open with’ and select the PDF table Extractor:
9. The application should now open, chose your file and it will convert the file: