Many of you are using Google Slides to build presentations for your office or college assignments. It is an intuitive tool that offers lots of cool features to make your presentation an exciting one.
The best way to bring dynamism and movement to your slides is by adding audio. Many of you want to know how to add audio Google slides. Well, you are in luck.
Google Slides allows you to add all types of audio to your slides. It could be a voice recording, music, narration, or any sound that you heard on the internet. In this how to insert audio into Google Slides guide, we will share the steps with you.
You may have come across quite a few articles on how to insert audio in Google Slides on the internet. But in this guide, we are going to explain each of the steps in detail, so you have no confusion at all.
This article is useful for people who are using Google Slides for the first time and want to know how to add audio recording to Google Slides.
Natively Google Slides doesn’t provide you with a recording option that you can use. You will need to use a separate application to record the audio file and save it to your Google Drive to use in Google Slide.
Steps to add audio to Google Slides:
- Upload the audio in Google Drive for easily using it in the Slide.
- Let the audio file upload, but do keep in mind that the file must be a .mp3 or .wav file type.
- Now, open Google Slides.
- In Slides, navigate to Insert > Audio
- Now, select the file you have uploaded in the Drive
- A new icon will appear in the slide:
- You can also customize many aspects of the audio by using the customization option in the right hand side pane.