Google Calendar is popular because it helps you to manage your tasks and schedules with ease. It is an easy-to-use tool that is trusted by millions of users around the world.
It can capture your meetings and work that take both long and short periods. It serves as an important data source containing important information about your work life.
If you use Google Calendar often and want a more offline-friendly way to access it, exporting it is probably the best option. You can either export either a single calendar or all of them at once, the choice is yours.
Since many of you are not familiar with the steps, we have prepared this guide to help you out. In this post, we will tell you how to export Google Calendar. The steps are simple and easy to follow. For better understanding, we have explained each of the steps in detail.
Steps to export google calendar:
- Open Google Calendar:
- Now, on the top right side click on the gear icon > Settings:
- The settings page will open, navigate to left side pane > Import & Export:
- Now, you will see “Import” and “Export” option Click Export:
- Now. click on the Export button:
- Now, a Zip file will be downloaded to your local computer: