If you send frequent invitations to people in different time zones, the difference is automatically shown in Google Calendar.
One of the good things about Google Calendar is that it allows you to include a second-time zone to your default view. This always shows the time in a different place. Let’s say, your company has branches in different time zones. In that case, you will find this feature very useful.
Google Calendar also allows you to add labels to your time zones. This will help you know what time zone you are looking at in the Google Calendar.
In this post, we will tell you how to add a second time zone to Google Calendar. If you haven’t tried this feature before, you can take help from the steps below.
Steps to Add a secondary time zone to Google Calendar:
- Go to Google Calendar :
- Now, on the calendar page on the top of the page click the gear icon:
- Now, click the settings options:
- Now, on the settings page click the Time Zone option on the left side pane:
- Select a time zone from the “Secondary timezone” drop down. Optionally you can add a label to each time zone. Changes are saved automatically.
- Now, when you go back to your calendar, you will notice the second time zone on the left side of your calendar, next to the primary one.